CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 30 April 2011

Cath Kidston anyone?

 My first card to go on my blog, how very exciting. I have made this in about 15 mins flat....I timed myself. I usually take hours making a card but this one was so simple. I "borrowed" the Cath Kidstons catalogue from Natasha with strict orders not to use certain pages as she has a slight "thing" for all the flowery things in it. So funny to watch her while she literally drools over everything in the catalogue.There are some very lovely things in there but sooo expensive.





 My card is made for Natasha's friend Lissy, who turns 17 tomorrow. She is another CK addict too, so I am sure she will be happy with my little simple card. I hear shouts from Mike that I should sell my cards......same old answer, "one day I will". I am busy selling my old craft things on Ebay and have made the grand total of £63.90 in five days. How good is that? Pity, I have spent it already on art materials from the USA. It was free post and packaging so I just could not resist. Thats me......I can't resist certain things!

1 comments:

Catie Cuddles said...

Lovely card - really girly and lovely texture! I love it!

Post a Comment