CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 22 April 2011

Good Friday.......

For years now we have spent our Easter weekends in the Lake District but, this year we are at home and I am not a happy bunny today, due to this and lots of other things (we won't go into that right now) All my children are either at work or getting ready to go so Mike and I are having a day of painting.......painting the hall, stairs and landing. Not my favourite type of painting but I do have to show willing....I suppose. I like to paint with great brushes, lovely colours and lots of different canvases. I may have to sneak away later and do some of my fav painting.....he may not even notice! I hope you have a great holiday weekend and maybe get some crafting in there sometime......I am hoping so too but its looking like a very slim chance. Oh, never mind I wanted the decorating done for so long and now its will be. Sometimes, I wish we had a magic wand to wave and make everything just so.....oh, how I wish that was the way. Have a good one!

1 comments:

Catie Cuddles said...

Hope you had a good weekend and the decorating went well!

Post a Comment