CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 22 January 2012

Post card number 3 - Brazil


Its already week 3 of the postcard challenge, how quick are the weeks passing by? I cannot believe its  nearly the end of January already. The country is Brazil, what a fabulous country, so much to decide what to design the postcard on. One day I am hoping to be able to experience some of the delights of the country and be able to travel to see the breath taking sights. I love all the research, planning the design, creating it and then finally blogging the postcard. I am a little later this week as I have had such a mad week and this week coming is going to be as busy. I found a picture of the Brazilian flag on a human eye and decided this was what I wanted to to incorporate, both items together and I think the combination works really well. I struggled with the drawing of the eye as human features is not one of my fortes, but I am pleased with the finished result once again. Tomorrow we all start all over again when Darcy lets us know the next country, its so exciting and so many people are involved. I hope you like the design.... have fun as always.



Roisee's and Morgan's story is still carrying on. I write in long hand on an old diary of mine and have to yet find the time to actually get it put on my Mac to then blog it. You will all get the next section of the story soon enough and find out what is going on with them both and how things are "developing". Very intriguing.......



Well thats this weeks postcard and see you all again in 2 weeks time with 2 postcards as i am off to Egypt for a Red Sea cruise.....so excited. I am actually going to see the pyramids. Whooooo.

17 comments:

Sandra Hoogland said...

Oh, I wish you so much fn on your trip! I went to Egypt in 1996 and I was taken by the endless sight of sand. And the pyramids were só high, how did they make them all those years ago? Unbelievable!
Great card this week and I wonder if Roisee will chare a photo... :)

Darcy said...

Fabulous eye Jackie, you did a great job. Take inspiration while you are away, your holiday may come in handy later in the year. x

My Heart Exposed said...

beautiful Jackie, love the huge eye its fab :)

Catie Cuddles said...

Beautiful work honey... Love it.

debbi taylor said...

great card - loving the story too x

Manon said...

I love that design, such an orginal idea!

Diane said...

I always feel slightly naughty reading these stories and looking at the artwork as I'm not doing the challenge. The stars are quite unusual in this as the rest is watercolour but it definitely works.

Joanna said...

Lovely postcard, perfect for Brazil.

Annie said...

Love the Eye!!

Gina said...

Oh what a sweet guy morgan is :D I hope Roisee feels the same way :D XXX

NatashaMay said...

Great storyline and great design! :)

Jackie Humphreys said...

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments.....:)

Joan said...

fabulous idea for the postcard. Enjoying the story too

Esther said...

aww Morgan sounds so sweet...and great postcard ! Esther xx

Jen said...

Have fun on your trip. Super eye postcard.
Jen x

Janet said...

Super postcard. Have a good trip - lucky one!

Janet xx

Jamie Lynn said...

I seeeee "developing" {get it??? I see?} lol

Post a Comment