CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 14 January 2012

Second postcard.......Spain.

This week the postcard is from the lovely country Spain. I have visited the country a couple of times and have fell in love with the beautiful city of Barcelona, the architecture of the glorious building and the constant "buzz' of the hectic city. I loved it and hopefully will return one day to sample more of its delight. The next section of the story of Roisee and Morgan is on its way and in the mean time I decided to post the postcard (wanted to get it out of the way and finished) Roisee has taken a short break to Spain with a friend and has sent her postcard to Morgan. The story will develop through the cards and we will have to wait to see what happens over the year to the two people........


Hope you like my postcard. I really enjoyed my research this week. I decided I wanted to do some painting and found the artist Joan Miro. I really liked his art work and he has some lovely pieces. In my stash I have some sparkling H20s and have used them in my painting. The effect is lovely, unfortunately you will not get the full effect on the picture. Its a dark day here so my pictures are not the best. Enjoy and see you all again next week.....



17 comments:

debbi taylor said...

lovely card I love all the detail and the bright colours! x

Gina said...

Wonderful work of art :D, and lovely to see your charater having so much fun :D XXX

Sandra Hoogland said...

What a wonderful painting! ♥
Looking forward to the rest of the story! :)

Liz said...

Love your Postcard both the painting and the Story line!

Joanna said...

I've used H20's so I know how beautiful this will be (and how they never show up on a photo!). Super card, you've chosen an interesting artist to highlight.

Darcy said...

love your card Jackie, totally adore the style of this art and the colours, simple lines etc

CRAFTY WOMBLE said...

lets hope they do meet up again :) Lovely postcard.

Jen said...

Saw the Miro exhibition at the Tate Modern recently, you have captured the feel of his paintings so well. great postcard.
Jen x

Sunshineshelle said...

Miro is a fav of mine too & you did a great job capturing the 'essence' of Spain here :)

Tammy Freiborg said...

fantastic rendition of Miro's work!

NatashaMay said...

Gorgeous postcard! My favorite thing is the research I have to do to create the postcard. :)

miniroses said...

You renewed my interest in Miro. Love all the work and storyline.

Margaret said...

Great illustration, perfect choice! M

Jamie Lynn said...

super work both in art & writing

My Heart Exposed said...

beautiful artwork, loving your characters cant wait to see what you do next week :)

Cynthia said...

oh i love Miro. your card is fabulous. love the colors and joyfulness of it. looking forward to more of the story

Tracey said...

Loving your Miro inspired art work hon, loving this challenge and loving what you are doing with it too xxx

Post a Comment