CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 19 February 2012

At last I have caught up........

I feel so bad about being so behind with all my commitments, my postcards, my life book ( my next task) college work, calendar challenge and others too.....I will get there with them all soon enough. (I hope). The last 3 weeks has gone past so quickly and with being away on holiday to Egypt, returning home and being ill since then, I have not had any mojo or energy to actually get to create anything. This week is a week of complete rest for me and that does include lots of art, to help me relax and chill. Wish me lots of luck.....

It took me some time, to eventually complete the postcards from the last 4 weeks. I really enjoyed researching them and getting lots of ideas for the cards, I hope you like what I have used. Tomorrow we get another country and already we have a little hint from Darcy. I wonder what country it will be. Tomorrow we will find out.....

Going back to 27th January - China





30th January - France





6th February - Belgium




13th February - Wales



The story of Roisee and Morgan continues through the postcards, but the more indepth story is continuing in my note book.....

I will make the time to get it typed and put on the blog asap. I did alot of writing while away on holiday and the story is panning out very nicely. You will have to all wait and see.

11 comments:

Diane said...

Well done you on catching up with your postcards and you're a writer now too - it's all looking good :-) My favourite is the Welsh one as I love the colours and the way you've angled the houses.

Catie Cuddles said...

Wow you have been busy and despite your supposed lack of mojo turning out good stuff hon. C xxx

Darcy said...

wow Jackie you have worked so hard catching up.. I love China and the wales one is gorgeous. big hugs chick, hope you are feeling better soon.

Cynthia said...

amazing all you've done and a trip to Egypt as well! wow! love the China blossoms and stamp as well as the Wales card. Wales card reminds me of the Blue Rider painters. looking forward to follow your story. take care of yourself!!

Sandra Hoogland said...

Glad to see you're back and all ready for the next country! Love the postcards! ♥

Gina said...

aaaaaw so romantic!! You have done a fantastic job of catching up...it is a bit addictive isn't it? lol Looking forward to the more indepth version :D

Jackie Humphreys said...

Thank you everyone for such positive comments. Means so much to me and has given me the very much needed boost for me. x

Janet said...

My goodness there is such a lot of hard work here! Super postcards and a fantastic book. So glad you have caught up as it is a wonderful challenge.

Janet xx

Annie said...

Arghhhh I want to know the rest of the story!!!! x

Helen said...

gorgeous post cards, love them all.
There's an award on my blog for you :)

Maz said...

Congratulations! You have an award on my blog (though I suspect it's the same as Helen's from above!) - www.mariehampson.blogspot.com

Post a Comment