CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 21 April 2011

Well here I go......

Last night I was at my friend's Helens craft class with a great bunch of fellow crafters. We had a really good laugh over various things, including Catherine always being first having to have to do anything, I am always last, so we all get to watch her trying out the new craft techniques. So funny! We started to chat about blogs and nearly everyone had one, I had tried to work on mine yesterday and never really got very far. We all agreed to follow each others blogs, so here I am and mine is now started...yehhhh!!! Phew, panic over and first post done. Thanks to everyone last night who encouraged me. You know who you all are.

2 comments:

Catie Cuddles said...

To be fair you only laugh at me going first so I can make all the mistakes - for example sticking my thumb in very hot embossing!

Jackie Humphreys said...

ouch...hot!!!! Saved me from doing it......:) We should take turns really but I know you like showing us all over again the technique. :) I hope your finger is not too sore, you are meant to emboss the card....hmmm, embossed finger on a card. Not a good look. Lol.

Post a Comment